Cloud Systems Developer
My client is a Zoho software Advanced Solutions Partner, one of the very few such certified partners in Europe. Our role is to provide expert support for UK Zoho customers in their selection, implementation, advanced development and use of Zoho CRM and other applications.
We offer a range of services designed to fit the needs and budgets of all organisations, large and small, private or public sector. The scope of my client is any project that has Zoho CRM at its heart.
Working under the supervision of the Operations Director, the Cloud Systems Developer will develop and support Zoho CRM systems, and related business applications, across the UK. The role will involve working in a number of programming languages plus full training will be given on Zoho Creator.
The role is likely to suit an experienced Developer, looking to work in high-end Cloud development. Typical tasks will include developing additional functionality for Cloud systems, booking Systems, Asset Management Systems, Cloud Integrations, CRM Design and Build, application support, data migration and training.
Familiarity with database systems and their application will assist the new Cloud Systems Developer greatly in this role.
* A high level of knowledge of relational databases
* A basic knowledge of business process workflow is required
* Comfortable with manipulating data with SQL in a range of database systems
* An high level of knowledge of building complex conditional and looping programming structures
* Comfortable with complex business objects
* Comfortable with a range of Office software package
£30,000 - £40,000
If you're suitbale please do send your latest CV to apply
Premier are acting as an employment agency