Apple Certified Engineer - Watford - £17,000-20,000 per annum
Job Title: Apple Certified Engineer
Salary: £17,000 - 20,000 per annum
Location: Watford and servicing sites in and around London and the Home Counties
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Shifts between 08:00 - 18:30
We are currently recruiting for an IT Engineer with years of experience working with Apple Mac products to join a small but successful Watford based client providing support to SMB’s and Macintosh departments within larger enterprises.
This a fantastic opportunity to join friendly and professional team, with a passion for customer service and IT support.
- Providing remote and on-site support
- Servicing Apple Mac computers (board and unit exchange)
- Supporting Macs connecting to Exchange email servers
- Mac/PC integration
- Previous experience with Apple Macintosh computers in a support capacity is essential
- Experience of Windows computers, networking, routers, printers etc.
- Presentable and well mannered
- Experience of Windows computers, networking, routers and printers
- Hold a full, clean manual UK driving licence
- 20 days holiday
- Additional allowances for working at some client sites depending on location
Good luck with your application! Should you be successful, a member of the Smart10 team will be in contact within the next 7 days.