IT Application Support Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a IT Application Support Analyst to provide 2nd Line Support and System Administration to our new XRM System (Microsoft Dynamics) The role is based from our Head Office in High Wycombe, Bucks.
For over twenty years InHealth have been working in close partnership with NHS trusts across the UK providing specialist diagnostic solutions
What does being a IT Applications Specialist at InHealth involve?
- To be a subject matter expert in order to support, maintain and configure the applications that sustain business activities.
- To provide 2nd line support and liaison with users and application vendors in order to problem solve, advise and train users, so as to ensure efficient and best practice use of the supported applications.
- To work as part of a wider IT Team to develop and maintain innovative IT solutions and processes for the business.
What do I need to apply for this role?
- Proven Experience of working in Application Support
- Knowledge of the complete Software Lifecycle
- Support and configuration experience of MS Dynamics CRM 2013
- Excellent communications skills at all levels, both technical and non-technical Experience of supporting
- An understanding of clinical applications such as RIS and PACS
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary: £32,000- £36,000
- 27 days holiday
- Generous flexible benefits package including :Private medical insurance, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
- We are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
- The opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development.
- This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients
We are very proud to hold a Gold Investors in People accreditation, and proud that our people say that InHealth is a great place to work, with excellent packages and reward for achievement, no matter how small. The team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passionate about ensuring that outstanding patient care is our highest priority.