BI Developer/ Database Developer
BI Developer/Database Developer (SQL)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
If you are a BI Developer looking for the next exciting step, this could be the role for you! A global company in West London are looking for a SQL Developer to join them. The company is looking for a dynamic individual to be responsible for extensive SQL coding, working with large and interesting data sets. In this end to end role, you will have input on the development and structuring of the data and the data warehouse with the ability to implement ideas and integrate a single customer view. If you are a bright, innovative analyst/developer looking for the opportunity to make a difference, this could be the opportunity for you!
THE ROLE - BI Analyst/Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think in an innovative manner
- Ability to tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Process, analyse and manipulate datasets using SQL /T-SQL
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets
- Ability to write stored procedures from scratch
- Innovative with ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of ETL processes
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
SQL, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Analytics, Data analyst, Business Analyst,SSIS , SSAS, ETL, Datawarehouse, Database