Systems Implementation Analyst
If you have proven experience working within an information technology environment providing system solutions and are looking to progress your career in a diverse organisation we believe that this role will provide the challenge and prospects that are right for you.
Working within the Flexible Benefits Implementation Team, in Bristol, our System Analysts analyse, configure, document and provide system solutions using our market leading flexible benefit software.
The capability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment is essential to be successful. You will be responsible for liaising directly with colleagues, while taking full ownership of all tasks/projects assigned to you.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Reading and analysing employee benefit documentation and specifications
- Documenting and providing cost effective system solutions
- Creation and maintenance of desktop MS Access Databases
- Provide an effective communication support channel with internal colleagues
- Accurate recording and reporting of working time spent of specific tasks
If you feel you have the right skills set for this role then please do not hesitate to contact me.