Business Development Manager - Hotel Furniture & Catering
Business Development Manager - Hotel Furniture & Catering, will be based from London to cover both the London area and some strategic global markets. A new business hunter, following a structured sales process to seek new business within Hotels and Hospitality, and Convention centres as the main target client groups selling high end hotel furniture and catering units.
A globally renowned designer and manufacturer of food and beverage operating equipment and hotel furniture, dealing with the 5-Star luxury hotel and venue markets with collections covering Event Management and In Room Dining,
They have been established for over 2 decades, and hold a prestigious reputation for intelligent, innovative and high quality products. They have high growth plans in the region, therefore require a Business Development Manager who will match the organisation's ambition.
Business Development Manager - Hotel Furniture & Catering, will be based from London, but to cover the some global regions as well.
The BDM will be a new business hunter, following a structured sales process to seek new business within Hotels and Hospitality, and Convention centres as the main target client groups.
Furthermore, they will be accountable for;
- Establishing, and exceeding sales targets
- Conducting business development activities for new and existing accounts
- Attending trade shows
- Assisting the Corporate team and liaising with marketing to implement strategic plans aimed at increasing market share
To apply and be successful, the Business Development Manager - Hotel Furniture & Catering, should:
- Have at least 5 years of successful selling PRODUCTS / SERVICES into the hotel and/or venue market (ideally covering a territory greater that 1 country).
- Selling Hotel Furniture / Catering Equipment into F&B managers will be ideal.
- New business hunter, with tenacity and drive to develop new contacts and relationships, and close business orders.
- The ability to travel without issue, including to Europe.
Company personality fit - Hard working, trustworthy and personally driven to succeed and promote the business to the best of their abilities at all times.
Basic Salary up to £40,000 plus OTE