Are you an experienced developer with solid client facing & strategic skills, perhaps a technically minded project manager with a good grasp on technologies & their implementation?
Our client are a socially aware & people focused organisation with a wealth of household name clients across stage, screen, retail, beauty & health-care, education, gaming, luxury, mobile, & more.
Who? Warner Bros, Vogue, MTV, PlayStation, Mercedes-Benz, Beats by Dre, Universal, & many more!
We are looking for a Technical Manager who will work with the company Directors & is responsible for developing the company's technical vision & leading all aspects of the company's technology output, strategic direction & growth
The day to day:
- Interaction between both internal/external teams (tech & design) & clients
- Identify, compare, select, & implement technology solutions to meet current & future needs
- Co-ordinate/deliver tech focused pitches & offerings to clients & project management teams
- Provide visible leadership within the company & the technology teams alike
- Maintain a strong knowledge of relevant markets, & promote brand via various tools such as Facebook live
- Manage internal & client-side technical software & hardware requirements, & the maintenance & improvement of existing infrastructure
The techy bit:
You will ideally bring the following skills to the table & be able to implement them across multiple projects that tie in to the vision & goals of the business.
- Strong software design & analytical skills
- A history leading & co-ordinating technical projects
- Experienced in scoping various sized projects including strategy, wireframes, technical requirements specifications, SOW, UX/IA/UI, budgets & time plans
- Broad understanding of the in-app SDK landscape, the data they can collect, as well as limitations
- Good technical knowledge; you will not be required to be a developer, but will have a thorough understanding in the way in which technology works, how it can be deployed, & the associated restrictions & limitations of various technologies
- Commercial exposure to multi-platform tech such as iOS, Android, AR, VR, HTML5, PHP, MySQL, ASP.NET, SEO, Social Media, & CMS technologies like Umbraco, Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Other
- Computer Science BSc, Software engineering BSc or similar qualification
- Code samples or some history of development &/or design
Sound interesting? Hit apply! Unsure? Apply anyway & we'll talk about it.
Not for you? We offer £200 if we successfully place a candidate you have referred to us!
Check out my profile on LinkedIn: https://in/cd-tech