Birmingham City Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to be hands on and to manage IT projects from start to finish. A perfect time to join this organisation, as you would be very involved with the appointment of new servers and multiple systems.
- Configuration of network devices and VLAN’s etc.
- Managing multiple projects at one time e.g. implementing new systems, server upgrades
- Up to third line support of infrastructure
- Manage the infrastructure technician
- Procurement of hardware and software
- Responsibility for IT security
- Compliance of software licensing
- IT related qualification
- Server configuration – 2008/2012
- VMWare administration
- Understanding of Network infrastructure
- Project management
- IT procurement
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have an interest, immediate interviews are available!
Due to the high volume of applications currently being received if you do not receive a reply within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy.
Keywords; IT Manager/ IT Infrastructure / 3rd Line Support / IT project manager