Senior Java Developer - Trading - £100,000
Java Developers needed for a leading trading company. The business requires 2 Senior Java Developers with experience within the Financial Services space, ideally within Front Office trading. The Java developer will be creating, enhancing and supporting applications that deliver the user experience to the firm’s front-office broking staff and to their customers. The role will focus on delivering service to web-deployed front-end trading and trade support application.
The successful candidate will be:
- Developing a high volume, real-time trading application with both API and GUI interfaces
- Working closely with groups involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, from writing specifications to quality assurance
- Using advanced technology to fulfil real-world requirements and push the state of the art
- Minimum of 5 years Java experience in building complex Java applications
- A good working knowledge of the UNIX/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Expertise in core Java Servlets/JSP with good knowledge of Multithreading and concurrency
- Good understanding of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Working experience in relational database technology, Oracle preferred
If you free you have all the skills required. Please send your CV as a matter of urgency.