Michael Page are currently recruiting for an Assistant Technologist to work in a British multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer.
My client is a British multinational clothing, footwear and home products retailer based in Leicester.
The successful Assistant Technologist will be responsible for:
- Training in every stage of the technical processes
- Building and developing your capability to assess commercial quality and testing requirements
- Developing an understanding of the legal retail requirements
- Assisting in identifying component and product quality issues
- Gaining an understanding of the ethical teams factory audit process and compliance to understand supplier performance
The successful Assistant Technologist will ideally need:
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Tech experience.
- An understanding of electrical's, lighting etc.
My client is offering an annual salary of £20,000 - £25,000 + benefits.