Channel Marketing Specialist
Want to work for a global manufacturing business? With a multi-channel business model and world leading status, our client can provide you with the immediate variety and the long term opportunity.
Key responsibilities of the Channel Marketing Specialist; Working in a strong marketing team, you'll be responsible for marketing our client's products and services to a variety of businesses. Working predominantly online, you'll work across e-dm, e-newsletters, banner advertising, web content and social media. You'll also work on activities with the wider marketing team which may include events.
- End to end campaign management(including lead nurturing)
- Work with sales to define the marketing plan & communicate activities
- Developing warm leads ready for Channel Partners
- Development of sales and marketing enablement tools for Channel Partners and End-Users
- Execute activities through the channel including product launches, promotions, incentives and give-aways designed to drive demand
- Develop close relationships with channel partners
Skills & experience the Channel Marketing Specialist must have;
With strong marketing skills gained in a B2B role, you'll have worked either client side or agency side and be looking to join a leading player. You'll be able to demonstrate:
- European and UK based marketing experience
- Channel marketing and full marketing mix experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Managing projects, budgets and timelines
- Knowledge of automation tools
Salary & benefits for the Channel Marketing Specialist role;
£25,000 - £28,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies across the South East & London.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.