Buyer's Admin Assistant
Due to internal progression and continued growth we are currently recruiting BAA's across a number of departments for a fantastic fast paced fashion brand in Watford!
As a BAA you will:
- Ensure the timely and accurate creation of style definitions onto the merchandise management system for the department
- Ensure that all data entry is completed in line with the buying critical path.
- Be responsible for the input of accurate cost and selling prices, updating and changing where necessary.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships within the cross functional elements of the buying team, providing updated information to Planning and Distribution, Visual Presentation, Retail Business Systems, Freight forwarders, Store Operations and Production Associates.
- Communicating to all team members any changes to delivery of product from both production and excess.
- Assist store teams with product queries particularly with price issues.
- Tracking all deliveries from both production and excess into the Distribution Center.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience as a BAA within a fashion retailer
- Have a degree or other relevant qualification in fashion, buying or merchandising
- Be proficient in retail Maths.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Be highly organised, detail orientated and accurate.
- Be proficient in Excel an ability to quickly learn new computer application.
- Be able to build and maintain productive relationships with cross functional teams.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply and send us your CV