Regional Desktop Support Analyst
Regional Desktop Support Analyst - Manchester - UK Marker Leader - to £30k
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering UK Market Leader for an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to be based in Manchester and support the North West region.
Your new role
Your role as a Regional IT Desktop Support Analyst will include the following accountabilities:
- To respond to requests for assistance from internal customers or those referred by other IT service team members
- To deliver a high standard of technical, problem-solving support to end-users
- To assist with the coordination, scheduling and completion of tasks for all members of the Desktop Support team
- To maintain an accurate hardware and software inventory for all sites
- To ensure that the IT Service Management call logging system is updated to allow all issues and service requests are accurately logged
- To meet, or exceed, defined targets for the delivery of IT service.
- To perform all required tasks and activities to transition allocated projects from project teams to the Desktop Support team
- To treat all customers and colleagues with respect and to demonstrate a commitment to the Clear Channel Equal Opportunities Policy
- To provide, on request, occasional out-of-hours support task assignments such as office layout changes, infrastructure maintenance and priority tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful IT Desktop Support Analysts would ideally hold some technical qualifications such as MCP, MCSE etc and a combination of the following skills:-
- At least 2 years experience in a 1st/2nd line technical support role
- ITIL Foundation Level
- Call logging system experience (preferably ServiceNow)
- Windows 2003 Active Directory Administration (users, computers and groups)
- Exchange v2010 and v2013, and Office365
- Detailed technical knowledge of Windows Operating systems (Win7 to Win10) and MS Office products (Office XP to 2010, Office365, Lync)
- Knowledge of Apple Mac OS
- A working knowledge of TCP/IP
- Technical understanding of thin client solutions - Citrix, Remote Desktop.
- Demonstrate extensive experience with the support of desktop hardware; laptops, desktops.
- Comfortable working with Server permissions, login scripts, Windows Active Directory group policy, and aspects of IT security
- Experience of installing, configuring, controlling and supporting the end-to-end IT landscape
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training at the forefront of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.