Part of the MPD administration team Co-Ordinating the Installations & External Auditing Team by ensuring all projects are carried out according to the client brief, within the given deadline. Ensuring reports are completed and published following each project within the agreed timeline.
The post holder will work with teams throughout the Delta Group as well as external client and contact relationships, reflecting the Company’s professional image at all times.
- Receive and process briefs from clients, production and or Sales Teams;
- If a site survey is required prior to installations schedule accordingly, make recommendations on materials, methods, and cost of the project
- Monitor and track the installation teams progress and report any potential problems.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure installers materials are planned, equipped, briefed and that they have everything they need to successfully complete their work.
- Report any issues regarding compliance to procedures and job specification;
- Follow the Retail Installations process and suggest any improvements which could be included.
- Monitor team performance via client campaign feedback and report.
- Complete compliance reports for clients following completion of installations;
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Develop and maintain sub-contractor and supplier relationships
- Monitor the stock of materials and equipment in the warehouse as requested.
- Complete and update the schedule and monitor progress through the project.
- Respond to customer communication in a professional manners.
- Communicate delays to our schedule and respond to client feedback.
- Ensure the client in provided with low res photographs of an installation whilst the installation team are on site.
- Provide hi-res photographs as soon as they are available from the installer, max 12 hours.
- For multi-site visits over a number of days provide the client with an am and pm update
- Principle contacts
- Head of Installations
- Regional managers
- MPD Retail Team
- MPD Warehouse Team
- Lick Creative Team
- Delta Group Sales Team
- Delta Production Team
- External contacts
- External installation companies
Skills, knowledge, and experience
- Understanding of H&S requirements for each project
- Understanding of installation process and materials
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to project manage
- Able to multi-task and prioritise own work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Act on own initiative
- Safety Considerations
The post holder agrees to be committed to health and safety, and be aware of their contribution towards it in the workplace. This includes the requirements to monitor safety and compliance with any systems of safe working within the Group and to take reasonable care of oneself and other people who may be affected by one’s actions and omissions at work.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, Apply now!
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications only successful candidates may be contacted