Lead Ruby on Rails Engineer
Lead Cloud Engineer / Ruby on Rails / AWS
My client are looking to hire an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer at Senior/Lead level to join the company, working remotely as Lead Cloud Engineer.
They're an Agile based Cloud solution with offices across Europe, USA and Asia and the leader in application software for their space (life sciences and clinical development) - a genuinely fantastic company with an outstanding technical team boasting a modern, cutting edge tech stack - Ruby on Rails, React.JS, Java, Scala, Golang, Clojure and work hosted in AWS.
They're really looking for Principle or Lead Ruby on Rails Engineers with exposure to the likes of AWS, Docker, Chef, Ansible etc. The London team work on 2 key products but work closely with the US based Development team who are working on 4 products, given this opportunity is working with the US team, the position would be to work fully remotely, with visit to the West London office when required, not often.
As well as remote working, being part of a high caliber tech team with great technologies, they offer good salaries with an market leading benefits package and bonus scheme.
Ruby on Rails Developer / Cloud Engineer requirements:
- 4+ years experience Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with AWS, Docker, Chef, Ansible or similar
- Ability to lead projects
- Extensive experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to work with Offshore teams
Ruby on Rails Developer / Cloud Engineer responsibilities:
- Working with both UK based manager and Agile offshore teams
- Continuous development for the cutting edge clinical SaaS solution
- Build and maintain deployment and infrastructure automation tools
- Lead project initiatives