Home based Group Reservations Agent
Home based role - anywhere in London or within a commute to London as you will attend some London based events! Our client is a major provider of groups bookings to the restaurant trade, working with B2B travel trade companies - DMC’s, tour operators, wholesalers, online travel groups and industry partners.
Your role as Group Reservations Agent will include :
- Handling group reservations for restaurants around the UK including private hire
- Working closely with a range of restaurants from pubs to Michelin restaurants, liaising with suppliers on menus and prices
- Developing relationships with key clients from the travel trade, ensuring smooth booking processes are adhered to
- Develop product knowledge to ensure clients are offered the right venue, at the right price, with the right menu
- Updating the company website
- Arranging company events and trade functions
- Attending trade association events (e.g. UKInbound and ETOA)
As their Group Reservations Agent, you will be home based but there will be a 1/2 month training period which will be London based. You will be given a mobile and laptop and to apply for this role as Group Reservations Agent you should have :
- At least 1 years group reservation s experience
- A genuine interest in restaurants and food
- Be fluent in English (a 2nd European language will be useful)
- Ability to be home based with occasional travel to events in central London
- Be proficient in Word & Excel
- Proven organisational and administration skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Preferred candidates as Group Reservations Agent will have worked for a tour operator
Successful Group Reservations Agent candidates will be contacted within 2 working days - we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you.
Strong Recruitment help people find the right career - we have since 2001 worked with tourist boards, trade associations, attractions and sightseeing companies. DMC’s, tour operators, wholesalers and the online travel community.
We look forward to helping you.