Business Support Administrator
This is an exciting and fast moving time for the UK energy industry. ElectraLink is positioned at the centre of this developing industry interfacing directly with the key UK energy stakeholders such as energy suppliers, distributors and metering organisations as well as the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and Ofgem (the industry regulator).
Energy and utility markets are increasingly competitive and constantly evolving, requiring significant interaction between industry parties, regulators, policy makers and increasingly consumers. To make these interactions work, communications networks, agreements and codes need to be in place to ensure that markets work efficiently and all parties have access to a level playing field.
Operating at the heart of the electricity and gas markets, ElectraLink provides sector leading support to the operation and the governance of the energy industry. As recognised experts in UK energy processes, we provide data and information management, and code administration and professional services.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the GS Team, to act a first point of contact for customer enquiries relating to the services we deliver and to perform a technical secretariat service for industry meetings.
- First line customer support- management of helpdesk and inboxes and answering customer queries
- Providing secretariat and support services to external working groups and committees
- Booking meeting rooms
- Writing meeting papers (utilising pre-prepared templates)
- Completing actions o maintaining email distribution lists Other deliverables / responsibilities
- Producing monthly reports based on defined report formats
- Maintaining document templates
- Producing meeting minutes
- Committee member management and elections
- Carrying out an annual review of registered website users
- Change control administration of the code documents - Internal document management and compliance monitoring
- Content administration, maintenance and development of the websites (non-technical function)
- Lead and support to ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Educated to degree level
- Customer focussed
- Process driven
- Structured and organised working to deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Experience of managing a busy varied workload
- Able to perform under pressure
- High standard of written English
- Confident communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to provide advice and guidance to on documented procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- sharing tasks / information and providing peer review
It is desirable the candidate has the following skills/experience:
- Knowledge or understanding of the structure and operation of the UK energy market
- Governance or regulatory experience and knowledge
The right candidate will be offered opportunities to increase their area of responsibility, develop the role and make a significant contribution to the success of ElectraLink, in return we will offer you a competitive salary, an annual performance bonus, 25 days’ annual leave, Flexible working as well as other company benefits.
Please note if you are not contacted within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time.
No Recruitment Agencies.