Service Delivery Manager - Poole - up to £40k + benefits
Our client is an established market leader in their field. Due to continued growth there is now a requirement for a Service Delivery Manager that will be responsible for the successful delivery of all contracted services to customers. You will interface with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that services are successfully delivered. You will need to fully understand the detail of the contracted services which are being provided and ensure that customer commitments are continually met. The role will act as a point of escalation for issues involving the delivery of customer commitments within the company.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage delivery against contracted SLA’s and KPI's for customers and 3rd party suppliers who are directly involved in providing company solutions.
- Act as a commercial point of escalation for business as usual service issues which are generated by customers and delivery teams which may affect delivery to SLA or KPI.
- Visit customers on a regular and ad hoc basis as required to conduct service reviews
- Seek service improvement opportunities for customers and work with internal and external teams to evaluate and deliver them.
- Provide service delivery reporting against contracted service targets based on the agreed frequency and metrics.
- Work closely with project delivery teams to ensure that project delivery and transition of services into business as usual is seamless and meets agreed standards and expectations for operational delivery.
- Adhere to the requirements of internal and external SLAs/KPIs - such as provision of data, reporting, and any other regular updates including liaison with Sales, Support and Finance Teams.
- Manage Change Requests through the approval process and ensure that all internal and external stakeholders are informed.
- Support the account management team by identifying, communicating and helping to develop commercial opportunities identified through service delivery processes.
- Assist with the delivery of internal, business led initiatives and projects as required
As the ideal candidate you will have:-
- At least 3 years demonstrable experience in a Service Delivery environment.
- A strong technical understanding of networks and communications solutions in both hosted and on premise deployments.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to monitor and manage potentially awkward situations to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Experience in building relationships with customers and colleagues which are productive and effective,
- Is able to provide examples of service improvements implemented in previous roles.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- ITIL V3 Foundation as a minimum