Safestore - Store Manager
Safestore is the UK’s No.1 Self Storage Company with over 100 stores nationwide. We are the UK’s largest and Europe’s second largest provider of self-storage solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join our team, providing management support to a range of local stores according to operational need. Areas will include Greenwich and Bromley. You will contribute to Safestore’s success through growing the sales and profit performance of an individual store by providing clear direction and engaging the store team.
What you will be doing:
- Overall management of the store
- Coaching team members
- Managing and leading the team
- Managing customer accounts
- Debt management
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all customers
- Handling customer enquiries to include face to face, on the telephone and via email
- Consulting with customers on self-storage needs and availability
- Entering customer information on the database
- Signing up new customers
- Selling products to customers in store
- General housekeeping and maintenance of the store
You will have worked within a face to face customer service environment with experience of working to targets at a managerial level, leading and coaching a team to deliver improved performance. You will be confident when dealing with people, with excellent communication skills and a friendly and enthusiastic attitude.
In this location a Store Manager can expect a basic salary of £26,000 - £27,500 per annum and On-Target-Earnings taking you to £32,500 - £34,375 per annum.
Why work for Safestore?
We offer excellent training and support to all of our colleagues/team members with the potential to progress within the business. Along with this you will receive a great basic rate of pay with fantastic bonus opportunity. You will be working in a small friendly team that is committed to delivering excellent customer service. We will never ask you to cold call customers. Come and speak to us today about opportunities within Safestore.