Business Analyst - Chester - Client-Facing - Software development lifecycle
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic business analyst to join a forward thinking company who use the latest technology and are continuing to grow the UK side of their business. The business analyst will have a love for working closely with customers/clients and delivering software projects.
Strong relationship management skills are essential for the business analyst to succeed, with proven experience working with customers and technical teams a must.
Skills/responsibilities required for the business analyst include:
- Gathering requirements from customers/clients - conducting workshops, 1-2-1's etc
- Translating requirements into specifications for the technical teams
- Strong relationship management skills
- Customer facing experience
- Full software development lifecycle experience
This role is suited to a business analyst with a strong customer focus, who can manage the client/customer relationship. They must have a strong backbone to push back to the customer and/or technical teams.