IT Infrastructure Manager
IT Infrastructure Manager- Microsoft, Wintel, networks, Systems
Wolverhampton - £42,000-£45,000 + Benefits
An IT Infrastructure Manager with experience in a Microsoft networked environment with experience in managing and maintaining IT infrastructure is sought by a leading service based organisation. The environment is predominantly based on a Microsoft / Wintel / VMWare stack.
The purpose of the job:
- As an IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery and management of a reliable IT Infrastructure for voice and data services ensuring availability, support, and performance is achieved throughout the internal team and external service providers. This is supporting approximately 250 users across a number of sites.
- To develop and implement infrastructure solutions that meet the organisation's strategic objections.
- To maintain and contribute to IT security standards and controls in keeping with policies and current legislation.
- To manage on a daily basis a small team of IT specialists
The successful IT Infrastructure Manager should have the following:
- Extensive experience leading an infrastructure team
- Have professional qualifications e.g. ITIL, Prince 2, CCNP, CCDP, MCSE, CISSP or CISM
- Experience of managing WAN and PBX/VOIP technologies
- Experience of a Microsoft networked environment
- Considerable experience at senior level introducing technology changes effectively
- Experience of management and supervising staff
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Good interpersonal and team leadership skills
This role will ideally suit an experienced IT Infrastructure/support Manager seeking their next interesting challenge; an excellent blend of new project work (as the organisation receives excellent investment in technology) and interesting daily infrastructural support and team management.
Please send CV now to Claudia[at]applauseit[dot]co[uk] and call Claudia Nichols on to find out more.
IT Infrastructure Manager- Microsoft, Wintel, Networks, Systems, Security,
Easily commutable from Stourbridge, Birmingham, Telford, Worcester