2nd/3rd Line Support
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT professional to join one of Leeds fastest growing recruitment companies.
With offices in Leeds, Halifax, London in the UK and Dubai and Sydney, we are a well established international recruitment company with ambitions to double in size within the next five years.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support for the company user base across multiple locations via telephone, remote access and on site
- Work proactively to solve support incidents, monitor the progress of calls from inception to resolution and ensure that end-users are informed of progress at all times
- Pro-actively manage and support the business Windows server, desktop systems, telephony, LAN/WANs and security infrastructure
- Support IT infrastructure/software roll-out projects including planning and implementation
- Work within the IT team to ensure that the company IT Service Delivery meets and exceeds customer expectation and business KPIs
- Identify and develop system wide improvements in line with business demand.
Skills/Experience (at least three years proven support record)
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Active directory, group policy configuration
- Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- TCP IP, VPN, WAN, LAN, router configuration
- Backup Exec
- MS Office 2000 / 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- Windows 7, Windows 8
- Avaya telephony
- A driving licence is required as well as the use of your own car