ERP / CRM Technical Consultant - Pre-Sales work from home
My client is a global software house and they require a technical Pre-sales person .
Reporting to the Head of Pre-Sales, and within the FDA PreSales Team, the FDA Pre-Sales Consultant will provide business and product consultancy services, in support of the Sales process, for my clients inbound and outbound Financial Document Automation product set.
The role is field based covering (mainly) UK based clients. The FDA Pre-Sales Consultant is my clients Subject Matter Expert providing:
• Expert Product Knowledge
• Business Process Consultancy
• Industry knowledge
• Understanding of clients’ Business Requirements
• Functional Requirements specification
• Grow - Support the success & growth in sales
• Consult - Trusted advisor to the customer defining solutions to business problems
• Customer Delight - Support clean business in transition from sales to delivery team
• The candidate will most likely have some technical/development background Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the position are as follows;
• Support the sales process with thorough product knowledge and consultative expertise in business process.
• Ability to demonstrate products in line with an understanding of the customer journey.
• Design, develop and deliver high quality Proof of Concept solutions that demonstrate understanding of customer requirements.
• Understand and ensure our solutions are deliverable to meet requirements and specification of customer server environment.
• Increase the value of opportunities by identifying process challenges and selling benefits of the solution through product knowledge.
• Work with Sales, Product and Services teams, and understand revenue recognition policies, to ensure opportunities sold can be delivered cleanly.
• Documentation of Business Process and Functional Requirements in documents such as the Business Requirements Summary (BRS), the Statement of Work (SOW), or the Functional Specification (FS).
• Technical understanding of Windows server environments and ability to build proof of concept system.
• Familiarity with the types of documents used in Finance and the roles these documents play.
• Ability to conduct Business Process Analysis and Requirement Gathering exercises
• Professional and polished abilities in presentation and demonstration to end users and C level audiences
• Excellent written and verbal skills Desire to progress in a flourishing business • Willing and open approach to working within and outside the team to achieve results. • Proven organisational skill and ability to work accurately to tight deadlines • Any knowledge of AX/JDE/Sharepoint would advantageous • Experience of presenting to customer seminar/conference advantageous • Full clean driving licence