Lead Quality Assurance Test Analyst
We are looking for a passionate QA team member who can take ownership of the STLC (Software test life cycle) of application(s) maintaining high level of quality, ensure standards are followed and where necessary introduce new processes and to help with test automation. Not only will you bring your perspective and experience to our growing team but you will also work in an environment that allows you to explore new platforms, ideas and tools. The role provides an opportunity to work on industry standard automation tools and frameworks for functional testing and non-functional testing.
We're looking for a hands-on Lead test analyst to join our Analytics Technology team. You'll work in an innovative cross-functional IT team using leading edge technologies to design, build and support WTW’s next generation collaboration and integration platform called CFT. The CFT programme consists of multiple projects and the Lead QA will oversee all projects.
- Ownership of end-to-end QA effort for application(s) releases, hands-on.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing.
- Plan, Prepare and execute all phases of STLC ( includes producing estimates and preparing test plans)
- Liaise with Stakeholders and the rest of the project deliver team.
- Maintain the QA environment end-to-end.
- Design and critically review test cases both Manual and Automated.
- Work with QA Manager to analyse and gather reporting metrics to help continuous improvement.
- Suggest updates and improvements to the product and processes.
- Mentor junior team members based offshore.
- Extensive BDD experience using Specflow, proficient in Gerkin and MS Test.
- Extensive experience testing RESTful Web APIs manually.
- Extensive experience testing Web APIs using any 2 automation tools (e.g. SoapUI, PostMan)
- Experience writing SQL queries for testing.
- Strong understanding of software testing concepts and types.
- Experience working with an Agile team in a CI environment.
- Good understanding of Visual Studio, C# and OOP concepts.
- Professional verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Experience performing Lead QA Activities for programmes.
- Ability to write test strategies, test plans and test summary documents from scratch.
- Application Integration testing experience.
- Microsoft VSTS, TFS, MTM and build process experience.
- SharePoint migration testing experience.
- Testing Microsoft Azure based applications using the Azure environment.
- Test automation using Cucumber or Similar.
- Scrum methodology.
- Non-functional testing.
- Salesforce platform/application testing.
- Experience working in Finance particularly risk analytics/Insurance industry.
- ISTQB Certified