The SF Group Commercial Team are recruiting for a temporary HR Administrator to work for a retail band based in Milton Keynes. This role will be initially for 3 months. The role is paying up to £11ph for the right candidate.
To be successful as the HR Administrator you will need to have worked as a HR Administrator previously.
The duties will be as follows:
- Maintaining centralised employee files for new starters and leavers
- Monitoring, checking and filing Right to Work in UK documentation
- Preparing confidential HR letters and correspondence
- Preparing employee contracts from set templates
- Some note taking for employee meetings including interviews, disciplinaries, grievances etc.
- Co-ordinating the new starter process with site management teams
- Recruitment assistance with advertising, screening and monitoring of applicants, arranging interviews
- Assisting with absence monitoring and reporting
- Maintaining confidential HR databases with accurate information
- Working in collaboration with Payroll department to ensure employees pay is accurate
- Completing ad-hoc HR projects including data analysis and file audits, responding to legislation changes
The hours for this role are office hours Monday - Friday.
This opportunity is available immediately.