My client a top 10 NMA are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to head up the team. As a key member of a high profile accounts, you will be responsibile for the quality of the whole technology team. In this role client expectations of the software delivered will be of high priority. Working closely with technology and testing teams you will have the opportunity to drive hands on modern testing implementation across a large platform.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead Test Analyst for all test activity throughout the end to end software delivery lifecycle.
- Create and own an appropriate level of testing documentation, derived from strategic, technical and creative documentation.
- Functionally test responsive and adaptive websites, web and mobile applications as well as content driven releases.
- Work closely with the development team to verify web services and interfaces.
- Perform cross browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
- Report on testing activity and record evidence as appropriate.
- Attend client facing meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
- Strive to improve more junior Test Analysts through observation, positive feedback and formal mentoring.
- Knowledge and experience of automated testing frameworks and tools.
- Good knowledge of server side programming languages such as Java or ASP.NET.
- Experience of testing Content Management Solutions, preferably EPiServer.
- Experience of leading and governing testing activity across a multi-disciplined team.
- Experience working within an iterative development framework.
- Be ambitious, proactive and self-managing.
If you want to apply for the role of Senior Test Analyst, to lead a team on a high profile account, then please apply below or by sending your CV
Premier are acting as an employment agency