Store Manager - Corby
Are you an experienced Store Manager with a strong retail background?
Do you have a passion for Customer Service?
Are you looking for a new exciting Management opportunity?
We have a position available for a Store Manager based in Corby.
Reporting into the Area Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the store, including management of the staff. Main duties will include:
- Window display and presentation of the store.
- Manage all administrative processes.
- Keep up to date on competitor practises.
- Review store’s financial statements.
- Review monitor and manage all staff members.
- Manage targets for the store with an emphasis on maximising profits.
As a successful Store Manager, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A solid retail management background.
- Previous experience managing a successful, profitable store.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Motivation and inspirational management style.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Strong knowledge of retail operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful, well-known high-street brand who have branches operating throughout the UK.
Please note, we are only able to respond to successful applicants due to high volumes of applications expected.