Senior Technician - £35,000 - £45,000
Lloyd’s Broker based in the City require a Senior Insurance/Reinsurance Technician to join their team.
- Production and checking Technical documentation, Open Market MRC and MRCE, Lineslips and Binding Authorities.
- Production and review of wordings and drafting amendments.
- Process monthly accounts, original and adjustment premiums, including reinstatement premiums.
- Produce and maintain statistical and other information for Insurance and Reinsurance business.
- Ensure compliance at a technical level with current rules and regulations.
- Assist with resolving queries by liaising with producers, clients, and Bureaux
- Sign documentation as an "authorised signatory" of the company.
- Provision of Technical support and guidance to all business units and assist in the development of Technical processes and documentation.
- Profit Commission calculations.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Lloyds and London Market processes, including those of XIS and associated resources such Crystal.
If you have London Market Insurance/Reinsurance Technical Processing experience, please apply!