Head of Business Systems - £65, 000 to £75,000
Head of IT Business Systems - £65, 000 to £75,000
Salary - £65, 000 to £75,000 + 25 days holiday, Private Medical Plan, Pension Etc.
Head of Business Systems required for an exciting role working with a global organisation based in Heathrow. The successful Head of Business Systems will be joining a growing organisation and will be given the opportunity to own the IT landscape. To be considered for this Head of Business Systems role, you will be able to demonstrate the following capabilities; Team leadership, project deliver focussed, stakeholder management skills and a forward thinking approach.
- Development of the IT strategy and function including all hardware, communication and information systems and software, internet technology, disaster recovery, document imaging and telephony.
- Data Integration - using an industry leading tools to create data exchange capability between internal systems and external parties, as well as a data vault.
- Manage annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Lead the BIS & IT teams in Programme/Project Management, Architecture, Account Management, Information Security, Service Management and IT engineering to deliver and end to end 1st in class service.
- Develop high level, strategic and collaborative internal and external relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that BIS & IT is represented and corporate aims are delivered, while also securing support for the organisation and nature.
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
Please send your CV to Alex Cunnington.
Ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(Head of Business Systems, Head of Systems, Head of IT, Head of applications, Applications manager, IT Applications Manager, Business Applications Manager, Head of Applications Management, Software Applications, Application, Apps, Infrastructure)