IT Service Desk Operations Manager
A leading organisation in the Media Sector is currently seeking an IT Service Desk Manager based in Central London on a permanent basis.
The role will involve being responsible for supporting software systems and applications as well as service desk support functions for 900+ users.
Prior experience working with within Advertising/ media/ Publishing backgrounds would be extremely desirable for this position.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work within an extremely reputable organisation with fantastic prospects.
- Accountable for Service Level Agreement (SLA) management and reporting
- Introduce ITIL / Security Best Practices
- Managing the Service Desk including senior/junior Technicians
- Driving and delivering IT projects assigned to the Service Desk.
- Manage the Service Desk Team to achieve the set standards
- Manage Overall Service Desk activities operationally
- Audio Visual Management and Support
- Hands-On Support when needed both phone/floor walking
- Manage Service Desk Operations (Lifecycle Systems Management tool)
- Accountable for Starters / Leavers Process and Delivery
- Develop, maintain and improve upon measurable service delivery including SLA, OLA, operational performance metrics and customer feedback.
- Provide documentation, project/testing plans and training materials as required for Service Desk Purposes.
- Provide subject matter expertise in all aspects of the publishing process, communicating at all levels with technical and non-technical staff, and senior management as necessary
- Provide 1st-line Support for CNP publishing systems (K4, AEM, Journal Designer), partnering with Publishing Systems Manager
Technical Experience required:
- Mac OSx 10.7+ and Windows OS 7 and 10
- MS Office 2016 (Outlook 2016)
- Extensis Suitcase
- Adobe CC Enterprise (InDesign, InCopy & PDF)
- Wi-Fi, Wired and LAN Trouble-shooting
- Audio and Visual, Video Conference
- Iphone and iPad - iOS
- Kace Kbox 1000 and 2000
- Filemaker Pro (Client and Server)
- DropBox Business & OneDrive Business
- Skype for Business
- Samsung and Blackberry
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested and would like to find out more please click apply now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency