Large Telco Company
£40,000 - £60,000
Project Management - Agile - Telecommunications - Telco - JIRA
A big player in the mobile telecommunications industry are looking for a talented project manager with solid previous experience in the industry to join them in their West London offices. As the perfect candidate, you'll have proven experience managing multiple projects incorporating varied areas of a business, experience in the eCommerce sector, and have top notch concise and clear communication skills.
- Involved from requirements definition to delivery, including risk management, and working closely with the Business Analyst and Product Owners.
- Prepare plans and timelines and monitor progress.
- Be go-between for technical and business teams.
- Work with and manage third parties effectively.
- Take regular meetings at various stages from kick-off to closure.
- Knowledge of Confluence/JIRA and a background in software development.
- At least 5 years agile project management experience
- Experience working on e-commerce projects
- Experience working in the telecommunications/telco industry
If you think you have the necessary experience and skills to join this fun and market-disrupting company, please hit apply now!
Premier are acting as an employment agency