Client Account Manager
Client Account Manager (East Midlands- some travel required)
We are looking for a Client Account Manager to join a growing Cloud platform leader, who specialise in rapid business insight and business intelligence.
This is a permanent role and will pay £30-40k (depending on experience) with a generous commission package on top.
This is a permanent role to develop new revenue streams in an existing client base and to develop new pipeline opportunities. As the Client Account Manager, you will manage a number of large accounts and will be required to develop and deliver Client Strategy plans. You will have day to day client relationship management to grow existing business, developing and delivering against strategic account plans.
To be considered for the role you must have the following.
- IT Sales experience in a systems integrator, consultancy or ISV preferred
- Personal marketing experience with LinkedIn and Twitter advantageous
- Strong Business Skills with ability to develop accounts through continued business relationships
- Experience of working with large corporate accounts
- Commercial business acumen required
- Knowledge of data analytics platforms & tools e.g.Microsoft Analytics Suite (advantageous)
- Trained in consultative selling techniques preferred
If you would like to apply, or know someone who may be a good match, please submit your CV.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Hancock and Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.