Project Manager / Project Coordinator, Telecoms, Up to 35k
JOB TITLE: Project Manager / Project Coordinator, Up to 35k
A great opportunity for a strong, motivated and independent individual to assist in co-ordinating the implementation of IT solutions, largely focussed on corporate phone systems / telecoms installs and associated IT infrastructure.
The business is a dynamic, friendly and expanding technology company in the Telecommunications and IT sector.
You will work on ensuring a variety of IT / Telecoms projects are delivered on time, within budget and to an exceptional standard whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. You will work closely with the technical engineering team, "getting into the detail" to ensure effective delivery, and on occasion "rolling up your sleeves" to help with technology when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with an ambitious, successful and very well-established Telecommunications company. As a Project Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Director, playing a pivotal role in the success of solution delivery and ultimately the growth of the company.
Required experience / skills:
- A proven ability to manage the successful delivery of multiple IT / Telecom projects, ideally in the SME business sector, including an understanding of line provisioning (for example WLR3, ADSL, VDSL or EAD).
- Experience of implementation (or project managing the implementation), of Mitel / Asstra or Avaya telephone systems would be highly beneficial.
- Experience of hosted telephony systems would be highly beneficial.
- A strong commercial acumen and budget management experience.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, with a customer service focused mindset.
- A desire to remain technically sharp and a willingness to help in a technical capacity when required.
- A good understanding of telecoms and IP networking technologies.
- Prince2 qualification would be beneficial, but is certainly not a requirement for this role.
This role is based in Bristol, South West England
Overall Package / OTE:
Up to £35k, dependent on experience