Junior SQL Developer
The UK's leading data and marketing consultancy whose core focus is to grow retail businesses through insightful analysis and strategic thinking. They boast an exciting client list including Abel & Cole, Cath Kidston and Go Outdoors and are committed to delivering expert advice to many more household names.
The search is now on for a Junior SQL Developer to join their tech-savvy team in the heart of London!
In this Junior SQL Developer job, you will be using your SQL and Excel skills to work on marketing databases, solving problems and drawing conclusions from large amounts of data. You will be working closely within a team environment, to not only be hands-on technically, but to also offer your recommendations to improve systems and processes.
In this Junior SQL Developer job, your tasks will involve:
- Using your SQL and Excel skills to work on databases for marketing clients
- Working closely with the team leaders to work on development projects
- Working to assigned operational outputs and deliverables to meet SLA standards
- Taking technical ownership of associated feeds and outputs of databases
- Working to improve the processes and efficiencies within the company
- Escalating potential issues for designated accounts
What we're looking for?
- A recent graduate with a 2.1 in a technology degree
- Strong technical knowledge with a solid understanding of SQL and database concepts
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel
- The ability to prioritise tasks and deliver during tight deadlines
- Knowledge of SSIS and SSRS would be ideal
- A highly analytical thinker and a problem-solver
- A strong communicator and team player
What else is on offer?
- Generous salary
- The chance to be a part of a high-growth company and work with experienced developers
- Ideally located in a lovely affluent part of London in cool studio style offices
Waste no time and apply for this Junior SQL Developer job in London today!