IT Quality Assurance Checker
Job Title: Quality Assurance Assistant
Hours: 37.5 hours 10-6 (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £13,000 - £15,600 DOE
Line Manager: Operations Manager
GrabaLaptop is a major reseller of well known branded computer products in the consumer electronics industry. Our Head office is based in Farlington, where we refurbish, prepare and dispatch our products for sale.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Assistant to join our fast-paced Warehouse team. This position is ideal for someone looking to get that first step onto the career ladder, who is eager to develop within a fast growing company or for someone with a few years experience and keen to develop QA. We offer a fantastic working environment where you can wear casual clothes and help yourself to drinks and snacks while you work.
In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for checking the item to ensure the customer receives their item in working condition with the correct specification.
In the position of Quality Control Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Testing the AC Adapter, battery, keyboard, mouse, screen, graphics card, sound, USB ports to ensure they all function
- Make sure the memory installed is working correctly
- Checking the processor is correct
- Checking the Hard Drive is the right size
- Logging into the device and ensure wifi functions correctly
- Ensure the windows licence has been activated
- Check the condition of the item ensuring that the product is in a good refurbished condition, checking for any physical damage
- Record devices on the system and send daily report
- Contribute towards operating installs
- Stock control
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Keen interest in computer software
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Team player
- Able to work using own initiative
At GrabaLaptop we offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business which values its people and their contribution, treats its staff with dignity and respect, recognising and rewarding their success.
If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you!