1st/2nd Line Technical Support
Would you like to provide 1st/2nd line technical support for one of the UK's fastest growing companies? How about a Company that will pay you up to 25% on top of an already competitive salary for simply providing great customer service? And how about a Company of over 1,000 members of staff that believes so strongly in internal progression, that most of its Supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers (and even two of its Directors) began their careers here as Customer Service Advisors?
Well if you do then you have come to the right place!
What we offer
At Utility Warehouse we offer people stability, career progression and a workplace that still has that family feel which you don’t often see in larger companies.
We also offer a competitive salary of £20,730, a great bonus structure of up to 25% of salary (OTE £26,000), and a benefits package including 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount and much more!
About the role
As a Technical Support Advisor for Utility Warehouse, you will be an ambassador for our Technical Customer Services Team and your role will be to provide 1st/2nd line technical support to our customers, troubleshooting issues relating to Landline, Broadband, Mobile, VOIP, E-mail/Web Mail services, and doing so with a can do attitude and a customer focussed approach.
You will be providing 1st/2nd line technical support for all our telecommunications services, and the issues/faults you will be working on include:
- Landline - Troubleshoot issues relating to making and receiving calls, use of service calling features, and reporting line faults to our Tier 2 Team and network provider for further investigation
- Broadband - Troubleshoot issues affecting service operation such as authentication, connectivity, and service performance along with LAN & WLAN networks
- Mobile - Troubleshoot issues relating to coverage, mobile data browsing/usage, making and receiving calls, roaming, additional service features such as voicemail access/retrieval and handset troubleshooting
- VOIP - Troubleshoot issues affecting service configuration, operation and performance (QOS)
- E-mail/Webmail - Configuration of E-mail clients such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Mac Mail, Windows Mail, Thunderbird using the protocols IMAP/POP3/SMTP and providing guidance and support on our web mail platform
Experience working for a Telecommunications provider in a 1st/2nd line technical support role would be advantageous, but not essential as we would love to hear from anyone who has experience and knowledge of troubleshooting IT/telecoms/network issues.
Our Technical Customer Service Team is open between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am to 4:30pm on Saturdays, our Technical Support Advisors work various shifts within these times.
If you think this could be you, and that you would enjoy working in a busy but buzzy Technical Customer Service Team, providing 1st/2nd line technical support to our customers, then you could be right for us and we look forward to receiving your application!
Utility Warehouse Limited is the UK's only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced utility services, spanning both the communications and energy markets and our growth is based upon 'word of mouth' recommendations, mainly provided to us through our network of around 40,000 business partners across the UK. And grow we do, because we are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion we expect from every member of our team.
With our stunning and modern network headquarters being based in Colindale, North West London, we are easily accessible via the Northern Line and are an easy drive from the North London, Middlesex and Hertfordshire areas.
The majority of our operational staff are based from our network headquarters, including our Customer Services and 1st/2nd Line Technical Support Teams.