Do you have the tenacity, drive, and ability to make key decisions effectively in a demanding environment, balancing both risk and reward?
Have you mastered the art of drive, energy and passion for results?
Are you a Passionate Leader; capable of inspiring and motivating a team?
Have you successfully delivered within target-driven environments?
If your answers are yes to the above questions then then this may just be the role you’ve been looking for.
We have an amazing opportunity for an Area Manager to lead and motivate a team of Bureau Managers to: drive business growth; deliver high levels of customer and revenue growth in stores.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving area targets & team Key Performance Indicators (KPI) (inclusive of revenue targets, product sales, sales mix, accuracy/error rates etc.) to ensure that budgets are met and exceeded
- Ensuring outstanding customer service is delivered in store
- Managing a team with the ability to drive and motivate performance through effective coaching skills as well as operational activities like roistering, absence & annual leave management
- Driving product launches and in-store promotions/campaigns
- Executing operations in line with company and location policies and procedures including Profit & Loss analysis and reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong background in customer facing environment
- A proven record of performance delivery through increased customer service sales and cost management
- Experience of leading and managing a team within a sales environment
- Solid understanding of compliance & risk in a retail and financial services environment
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to interpret financial information
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be welcomed into a high-performing team and as part of our deal, we offer a competitive package, a company culture of change and continuous improvement, a fun place to work, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine opportunity to develop - all in exchange for your commitment to great performance and going beyond for our customers, our colleagues, and for Travelex.
Some facts about us:
At Travelex we are focused on making our customers and partners lives simpler, more engaging and hassle free. Travelex is the World’s largest foreign exchange bureau, with Retail and Wholesale activities in over 30 countries and annual revenues in excess of £700 million (and growing!). We have over 8000 employees and are continuing to expand our business, so now is a very exciting time to be joining a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
Eligible candidates will already have the legal right to live work and drive in the UK
If this role sounds like the role you’ve been waiting for then click apply and be ready to show us who you are!