Infrastructure Manager - Law Firm
IT Infrastructure Manager
£65 - 70k pa + excellent benefits
Our client is currently recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Manager who can lead a team of engineers within a growing law firm in the City.
The postholder will be responsible for the firm's infrastructure, including the server estate and for managing the infrastructure personnel within their team.
- Plan, scope and deliver all IT Infrastructure related projects (Small/Mid and Large scale projects)
- Take responsibility for the firms physical infrastructure including the server estate, on-premise or cloud.
- Management and development of infrastructure team personnel including 121's, appraisals and identifying training needs where required.
- Management for 3rd party suppliers ensuring monthly/quarterly service reviews
- Assist the Head of IT and IT Ops Manager with the firm's information and cyber security policies
Essential Requirements and Technology;
- Can demonstrate experience within a similar role (legal ideally or professional services)
- In-depth knowledge of IT systems including:
- Windows Server 2008R2 - 2012R2
- SCCM 2012 / 2016
- Exchange 2010/2013
- Virtualisation (VMware/HyperV)
- SAN Technology
- Networks (LAN/WAN)