Service Delivery Manager
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
NCE are looking for a confident enthusiastic individual with at least 3 years’ experience in this role, excellent leadership and people management skills.
This role is to manage or refine service delivery processes to NCE’s strategic accounts in the UK. The importance of having a service delivery manager is to make sure all strategic accounts receive the same services and treatments across the board. This manager is involved in functional, technical or process leadership involved in the delivery process for NCE.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Works with NCE Computer Groups internal departments to provide added value where possible.
- Works with NCE Computer Groups departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as an escalation point of contact for NCE Computer Groups strategic customer accounts.
- Generate and review monthly and quarterly Service reports for NCE Computer Groups strategic customer accounts.
- Reduce costs and streamline any processes to save the company money without negatively affecting the clients or customer experience.
- Keeps open communications with NCE Computer Groups technical teams, IT and business partners.
- Other duties as assigned by upper management.
- To operate in accordance with the Management System and to recommend changes for its improvement