As a Project Manager you have the responsibility to manage the delivery of concurrent projects within budget, time and quality requirements. You operate with a large degree of autonomy in managing your projects, your key objectives are delivery, quality and business success whilst engendering and promoting a collaborative team focused approach.
Main duties of the post:
- Be part of a high performing team.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders building a rapport and credibility with key people
- Day to day one of your key objectives is to ensure the project management function is aligned to the development process.
- Resolve issues and remove barriers to success
- Follow the project delivery process to ensure standards are kept consistent across all projects
- Management and delivery of a number of concurrent projects.
- Be able to identify the appropriate resource levels required to meet the demands of your projects.
- Ensure projects are managed to protect profitability and change control is in place to manage scope.
- Ensure your projects hit their deadlines in accordance with the planning process and the client brief.
- Produce, manage and communicate project plans.
- Produce and distribute project status reports to clients weekly.
- Produce and follow a communication plan with the client.
- Produce test scripts.
- Release testing.
- Producing documentation for website projects eg functional specifications and statements of work.
- Experience in managing the following types of projects; digital, ecommerce, system integration, SEO optimisation and conversion optimisation.
- Experience of Managing budgets of £200K to - £1m
- Understanding of infrastructure and software development lifecycles, together with a strong Project Management methodology experience.
- Vendor and Supplier Management
- Must have demonstrable experience of managing and influencing stakeholders within an organisation
- Excellent communication skills in order to conduct and moderate technical exchange workshops with stakeholders
- Strong skills in people management, risk management, process organisation and technical expertise, negotiating and issue resolution capabilities.
- A track record of successfully delivering business critical projects or programmes, and a relevant project management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, AGILE, SCRUM etc) or equivalent experience.
- Experience of managing the full project lifecycle.
- Delivery and profit focused.
- Confident in managing client expectations.
- The management of projects that span multi-disciplinary areas of differing size and complexity to meet business expectations and deliver results.
- Must be able to demonstrate matrix management of a project team of 3-5 resources.
- Must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of projects delivered ranging in value from £75- £200k or man days effort of 200 - 700 days.
- Good understanding of website platforms and working knowledge of customer management systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate an intermediate level of understanding of the web from both a production and consumer standpoint..
- Must be able to manage 3-5 concurrent projects/clients.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Able to produce and manage Gantt charts.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- One day extra holiday for every year worked
- Ongoing training
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Health scheme (after 1 year)
- Optical care vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Office fruit basket
- Perkbox employee scheme