Technical Project Manager Market leading Multinational Software Company £50k to £65k
Salary Package: £50,000 to £65,000
My client is a dark horse of the software industry; you will have undoubtedly used their technology without even knowing it. With over 80,000 customers (including many big names in tech), offices all over the world and two decades of experience this is a unique opportunity to work with a market leader.
They offer a suite of software tools and technologies that for both users and providers of software and are fundamental to the IT industry. Their next generation software future proofs businesses, against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. It makes using software simple, cloud computing doesn’t work without this technology!
My client is looking for a dynamic Technology Project Manager who is willing to travel visiting customer sites, at times working outside of the offices on projects. Overseas travel will be necessary with 80% of it being to EMEA.
The primary focus will be assisting customers with all facets of their software development life cycle, from scope planning/requirements analysis, discovery sessions, technical implementations, as well as product/solution training and workshops.
The successful candidate should have a solid background in Java (including J2EE) and related technologies, as well as SQL query building. A proven track record of successful delivery on external software integration projects is a must.
If you enjoy flexible and rewarding work environments, and want a clear path to taking more responsibility/ownership of your area of expertise our client will provide it through mentoring, project management/thought leadership as well as helping them grow the business.
Required Experience and Skills
- Java Development background (including J2EE)
- Experience working with cross functional development and operations teams to implement complex business and technology solutions
- General RDBMS experience (SQL, Oracle, other) as well SQL query building
- Extensive experience delivering external software integration projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid consultancy experience engaging with external clients
- Experience with support, issue tracking and escalation procedures
- Proven experience in all stages of software development project lifecycle from requirements capture through to implementation
- Solution via homegrown, embedded or wrapper technologies
- Familiarity with software Installation, Activation and Registration processes
- A grounding in C++ would be an advantage
- NET experience would be an advantage
- Exposure or previous experience with Web Services
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
For further details of this fantastic opportunity please apply with your CV