Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to join this well-established and hugely successful financial software house based in London.
You will have a significant experience in a systems administration role at an enterprise level as well as experience with:
- Intel server infrastructure and virtualisation technology (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Desktop support of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows Server including core services Active Directory, File and Print, DFS, etc.
- PowerShell scripting language
- Securing Windows server environments and understanding of broader network security/risk concepts (Firewalls, ACLs)
- contemporary Anti-virus and Anti-malware tools
And have an understanding of:
- contemporary service management practices (Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)/ITIL - Incident, Request, Problem, Change)
- contemporary cloud concepts (private cloud, public cloud, service consumption models)
- the importance of a customer focus
While not essential, the following attributes are desirable:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft SQL Server administration
- Management of Microsoft SharePoint farms
- Microsoft System Center suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM, Orchestrator)
- Administration of Active Directory - DNS, DHCP, WINs, Group Policy
- Experience with the Dell product range including laptops, desktops, servers and SAN storage.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS and maintaining Web Sites.
- Administration of a Citrix server environment (published applications, virtual desktop, remote access).
This cosmopolitan, friendly and highly professional company produces a range of innovative, highly complex financial software for the global investment banking industry.
As a Systems Administrator you will be responsible for the day to day support of internal systems supporting business services.
For full details about this Systems Administrator role please email your CV now.