Accounts Assistant, Central London, Design Agency, £28,000 - £30,000
A Central London integrated design agency are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their ever-growing finance team. Ideally, you will have 1 to 2 years' experience in a similar agency environment, with previous knowledge of the accounting software Paprika.
The main responsibilities include:
- Processing of purchase orders
- Matching of POs to purchase invoices
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Authorisation of purchase invoices
- Preparation of payment run
- Review of trade creditors for payment run
- Supplier account reconciliation
- Expense control account reconciliation
- Month end credit card and staff expenses processing
- Weekly processing of time sheets & ad hoc time reporting
The successful candidate will possess and display attention to detail with a logical approach to accounting. If you are an ambitious Accounts Assistant looking for a cool and fun environment to develop and gain skills then please apply today with an up to date CV.
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning design agency with plenty of scope for you to develop your career further.