About the Role
Are you a Business Management, Accountant or Buying and Merchandising graduate seeking your 1st appointment? Or are you a current Merchandise Administrator looking for a new challenge. If so, read on.
We are seeking Merchandise Administrators to join our family. Reporting to the Assistant Merchandiser, key responsibilities include:
- Preparing forecasts to ensure that sales, stock holding and stock availability is maximised.
- Working and adhering to critical paths, ensuring the right stock is in the right place at the right time.
- Preparing and analysing reports and working in collaboration with the Assistant Merchandiser to make recommendations.
- Working with the Assistant Merchandiser to plan initial allocations and launch builds, ensuring stock availability targets are met.
- Utilising WSSI to manage the intake of stock and stock position.
- Liaising with Far East suppliers and cross functional teams.
- Providing general administrative support to the Merchandising team.
About the Person
Our brand inspires. So we’re on the lookout for inspirational people who understand us. And because we have high standards, everything we do, from our web design to our delivery times, has to be excellent. Including the people we recruit. The ideal candidate will be a Business Accountant or Buying and Merchandising graduate ideally with prior experience of working within a retail environment. Alternatively you will currently be in a Merchandise Admin role seeking a new challenge.
- You will be an excellent communicator and will have a strong attention to detail and an analytical nature.
- You will have basic excel skills and will be highly organised.
- You will have a vibrant, supportive, imaginative and warm personality combined with a can do attitude and a hands on approach.
About the Brand
Becoming a parent is a big step, and big steps need good companions. We’ve made it our mission to be here for the next generation of parents. Helping them through pregnancy and beyond with products, advice and experiences they need to grow the lifestyle they want.
From our Head Office in Huddersfield, Mamas & Papas looks after 30 stores and 100 trusted stockists in the UK and Ireland. With stores and partnerships in more than 40 countries around the world, wherever they are, we help our customers to bring baby into their world, their way.
About the Benefits and Training
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll be entitled to lots of exciting benefits* including:
Fit us round your life with flexible working hours.
Enjoy time off with up to 35 days holiday.
We’ll help secure your future with at least 3% contributions.
Receive peace of mind with a generous entitlement plan.
Take advantage of 35%off Mamas & Papas products and other discounts.
Take the sting out of childcare with our voucher scheme.
Enjoy subsidised Starbucks, free tea and coffee, Wi-Fi and more at our social hub.
Get involved with monthly events and quizzes.
*subject to various T&Cs.
If you’re seeking a challenging and rewarding career as part of a global multi-channelled family with ambitious plans for the future, then what are you waiting for? Apply now.