Sales Assistant 18k - 15% bonus & unlimited commission
iSmash specialises in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. iSmash launched in 2013 on the King’s Road, London and has since grown to 14 high street and shopping centre location across London. Now with a nationwide expansion planned for 2017 and beyond, the excitement within the team of the opportunity to deliver our service to even more customers in need, is building.
iSmash is looking for ambitions and energetic sales assistants to join the rapidly expanding team and be part of our exciting growth story. Our people and our customers are vital to everything that we do. iSmash has a policy of promoting from within and with the majority of our current store managers and head technicians already competing this journey, we are now looking for more talented sales assistants to follow suit.
Being a Sales assistant at iSmash requires a diverse set of skills. Our stores are fast-paced and very dynamic which poses plenty of challenges. Your role as sales assistant will be critical to ensure efficiency in the scheduling of repairs. You’ll ensure that customers are greeted in a friendly manner and take the details of the repair and provide estimates and time scales for them.
There’s a strong customer focus at iSmash which goes alongside ensure that your store meets its targets and keeps costs under control.
- Serving customers in a professional way
- Booking in repairs
- Representing the brand
- Translate customer requests into what they want
- To maximise store profitability by promoting sales within the store
- Working as part of a team
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous sales assistant experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Strong IT skills
- Planning, scheduling and purchasing experience is desirable
- Positive, can-do and friendly persona
- Knowledge of the telecoms sector and an interest in communications technology