Senior Finance Analyst
A market leading business in Colchester are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst ( CIMA/ACA/ACCA) on a permanent basis to act as a finance partner for the directors providing critical insight into all aspects of financial performance.
Key Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Lead the area business planning & reporting cycle ( budgets, outlooks and forecasts)
- Partnering the area director to develop and drive the 3 year business plan
- To lead the financial evaluation of capital investment initiatives for the area
- Lead the balance sheet reviews process for the Area as part of the management of controls provisions and reconciliations with SSC at regional level
- To support the Head Of Finance and Area Management team in delivery of KPI targets by identifying trends, insights and opportunities, in support of the area commercial and operational strategy
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or overseas equivalent
- A proven track record of financial delivery, with significant operational and commercial experience in large multi site, construction or manufacturing businesses
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good financial accounting background, with relevant technical skills
- Business partnering experience
- Excellent organisation skills and multitasking abilities
This business is looking to hire an outstanding individual who has already achieved fast track progression. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and competitive culture with unrivalled succession planning opportunities. You will have the opportunity to progress further within group finance, or alternatively in to the wider business.
If you feel your experience closely matches the above criteria then please send your CV to