The French Chamber of Commerce is currently recruiting, for one of their Members, a Bid Manager, to support their growth in Europe. It’s a worldwide, innovative company specialized in IT procurement solutions.
This is a complete end-to-end suite of procurement modules all built on a common code base. This accelerates performance, simplifies deployment, increases stability and enables a high level of agility across functions and roles.
An amazing opportunity to work in a fast-growing worldwide environment.
Reporting to the SVP Business EMEA, your main responsibilities are:
- Analysing the files with regard to the company's strategy
- Taking over part of the responses to be given
- Conducting the process of responding to bidding offers, from the qualification of the business to the contractual conclusion,
- Participating in the preparations and presentation of bidding files
- Guaranteeing the profitability of the business
- Ensuring that deadlines are met
- Master Degree in Information Technology;
- 3 years of experience in the position of Bid Manager on important files is required;
- Methodical, rigorous and creative within a sense of duty;
- Both oral and written communication skills;
- A high level of French is needed, knowledge of another language would be a plus.