Principle Lead Tester - Bristol - Circa £50,000
Job Title: Principle Test Lead
Salary: Circa £50,000
We're looking for ambitious, energetic, talented testing professional who has strong experience within quality assurance. You’ll also need experience of working in an agile environment with an understanding of how to architect highly scalable distributed systems using traditional and cloud-based software. Everything you do will come back to understanding complex data, so you’ll need to be able to work with and source all types of data (structured, unstructured) from various sources for Ingestion onto Analytics.
- Commercial experience in a rapid, bespoke software development team, operating with Agile methodologies i.e. Scrum or Kanban.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Experience using Microsoft TFS, Visual Studios, and Test Manager.
- Familiar with databases: SQL Server, able to read and construct SQL queries.
- Able to create test data to support manual and automated test cases.
- Automated testing experience using Visual Studio and ideally testing frameworks MSTest, NUnit.
- Degree in relevant area or equivalent experience (Mathematics, Scientific, Computing, Engineering discipline or equivalent)
- Test automation and writing automated test harnesses.
- Using SpecFlow and Selenium WebDriver with Visual Studio.
- Non-functional testing, multi-browser UX testing, Web Service testing, testing ETL / Data components.
- Microsoft Azure cloud-based technology.
- Creating test data using XML and JSON serialisation formats.
- MS Power BI Desktop or Pro.
- Experience of PowerShell scripting.
If interested, please send through your CV for a confidential conversation.
Look forward to hearing from you.
QA/Testing Recruitment Specialist
Xpertise is acting as an employment agency and business