Software Developer C# MVC
Senior Software Developer - C# MVC
As Senior Software Developer you will be part of the R&D team where you will be responsible for the company's principal product line through all stages of the development lifecycle as well as mentoring junior engineers working within your team.
Senior Software Developer
You will design, implement and support the data interfaces for the main product and other hosted cloud-based applications. This will include building and maintaining utilities to support these interfaces, gathering customer requirements, designing, coding, testing and creating documentation. As a senior developer, you will be involved from the conception all the way through to completion of a variety of existing and Greenfield projects.
- Key member of the R&D team creating and supporting platform of software products and services.
- Design and build innovative solutions that can solve complex problems in a real-time, high volume transactional multi-tenant SOA/SaaS environment.
- Work with cross-product, cross-functional teams in a cutting-edge technical environment.
- Technical ownership for your functional areas and understanding of customer problems and how they can be turned into solutions.
- Design and implement complex .Net based web services for internal and customer facing applications.
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Manage research techniques that support ongoing quality improvements and enable new product development.
Relevant beneficial experience
- 5 years in developing scalable SaaS solutions based on the Microsoft .Net stack
- Experience in C#, ASP.Net MVC
- You have development and deployment experience of web services including WCF and WPF
- Know how to run a project using the TFS Scrum template
- Agile development methods and
- Object Oriented Design (OOD)
Experis are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered.