My client a leading digital agency focused around digital transformation are looking for a PHP developer who specialises in the CMS Drupal to join their team. The digital agency based in South West London are looking to bridge the gap between consultancy and agency by providing technical solutions and managed services. There clients range from national charities to private companies.
The role is for a Drupal developer who has the following skills:
- Developing, selecting, installing and configuriung Drupal modules.
- Drupal bug fixes.
- Drupal solution optimisation.
- Drupal Theming.
- Knowledge of the PHP framework Symfony
- Analysing client requirements
- Technical scoping, specification and implementation
- Developing robust web applications using PHP.
- Plan scalable systems and optimising infrastructure.
- DevOps tools: Docker and Vagrant.
- Supporting frontend development team.
- Code reviews
If you would be interested in applying for the role of Drupal developer for a Digital agency bridging the gap between consultancy and agency then please apply below or by sending your cv
Premier are acting as an employment agency